Monday 12 March 2018

Final Print Production Draft Idea



In my print productions I want to use the original photos from our photoshoot, and overlap them with a line drawing. I feel the simplicity of this minimalist design will create a professional look, as simple designs tend to be more widely appreciated by a younger audience (18-25), because of the modern influence it achieves. 
I quickly sketched out ideas on my chosen photos, using a digital drawing program to create a white line effect as I drew around the features. Although I like this design, I may try to make the lines more curved and straighter in my final design as I feel like this would make it look less rushed and give more of a professional outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question 4 - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Q4 - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? from Lucy Hiscox